Hellenbrand commercial and industrial water treatment equipment is designed for a wide variety of applications. Potential applications include apartment complexes, boiler water treatment, hospitals, factories, car washes and many other applications where high flow rates and capacities are a requirement.
- Fully assembled, ready for installation.
- Electronic meter demand with calendar day override.
- Scrolling user screen displays capacity remaining, time of day and flow rate.
- Double backwash for optimizing regeneration, cleaning ability and improved efficiency
- Flow Ranges 0.50-60 GPM
- Real-time clock; no battery back-up required. Permanent memory backup of all programmed settings during power outages.
- Uses less than $2 of electricity per year.
Multiple programming options, powerful, reliable and user-friendly electronics automatically monitor water-treatment functions including:
- Days since last regeneration
- Gallons since last regeneration
- Gallons reserve capacity
- Maximum flow rate for the last seven days
- Current flow rate
- Total number of regenerations
System Design Options:
- Twin Parallel
- Twin Alternating