Hellenbrand commercial and industrial water treatment equipment is designed for a wide variety of applications. Potential applications include apartment complexes, boiler water treatment, hospitals, factories, car washes and many other applications where high flow rates and capacities are a requirement.
- Fully assembled, ready for installation.
- Units may be top-mounted using a flange design or side-mounted using a side-mount adapter, with either fiberglass or steel tanks.
- H200 inlet/outlet opening is a 2” FPT or 2.5” Victaulic
- The lead free brass valve body has an NSF approved food grade electro-deposited epoxy coating to protect against corrosion, both internally and externally.
- Utilizing the powerful H200 microprocessor you can operate up to four tanks in parallel, alternating or demand recall/stage by flow and choose up to nine regeneration cycles in any order allowing you to customize the H200/H200HF system for your particular application.